ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights not Working!!!

My main lights arent working on my car at all (1.2 16v Dynamique 52reg) the side lights and the full Beam work but not my Main lights. Ive checked the Fuses all ok Change the bulbs so there fine but still no look. the Relay makes a Clicking noise but nothing happens (Relay under Dashboard) anyone got any suggestions of what i can try. it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

RenaultSport clio 182 mk3
i have a similar problem, my front right main head light has gone, dont know if its the bulb or something else, you should count yourself lucky, i have the 2.0 16v 182 sport which has xenon head lights which cost £90 each, thats to say it is that, its going in next week and they are having to take the front end off

My fogs arnt working now ahhhhhhh only my side lights fuckin hell so annoying gunna have to take front end off at weekend. any suggestion of things to try ne 1?