ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Likely BHP increase...?

200 Ultra Red
Will be purchasing a 172 over the coming weeks, planning to go for matched inlets then a vist to RStuner.

What are the likely gains on the standard 172 BHP?

Cheers.

172 cup
depends how bad the original inlets are. I doubt very much I even got 5bhp from getting mine done. What other mods you got. De-cat? cat back?

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
prob looking about 180 ish. assuming you are running normal power. maybe a bit optimistic of me.

All these little mods are like ingredients to make a big cake.

Focus RS Mk1
std power is 168 bhp.

from having my inlets done i gained 8bhp & 8lbft this was done with a proper test, eg before and after rolling road run. same day, same rollers, test done within about 3hours of each other.

with a remap possibly a little more possible. i had ss exh too.

Clio MK 4
std power is 168 bhp.

from having my inlets done i gained 8bhp & 8lbft this was done with a proper test, eg before and after rolling road run. same day, same rollers, test done within about 3hours of each other.

with a remap possibly a little more possible. i had ss exh too.

Not bad 8bhp for matched inlets!!

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
What reg is your 172?

If it already has rs stamped inlets then I reckon you'll make about 4bhp tops

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
i have matched inlets, cold feeds, itg filter, decat, single box s/s exhaust, and a group n remap and i only mada 181.6 so dont hold your breath
custom map coming soon tho so i'll keep you posted

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i had 168 tp start

rstuner map, itg filter matched in lets and ktec stealth i got 185