ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Limp / loss of power

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
So basically a few weeks ago out of nowhere there was a laps of power, this did not happen again until today.
pulling away from my house, so engine cold, as I reach 3k revs there is a sudden loss of power and the car feels like it's struggling to pull, I put my foot to the floor and after a second the power is back, one I've changed gear this happened in 1st 2nd and 3rd, I then pulled over, turned the car off and back on and have not had the problem again, an anyone shine some light please?

Juhu_United

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 BG
I've had the EXACT same thing happen to me this last week, but its now happening almost every day. It only happens in the morning from cold, not in the evenings when I leave work from cold. Has it happened to you again?

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
Not yet, I drove about 5, 6 miles since, stopping off at shops etc so turning the car on and off, haven't felt anything yet, will update you tomorrow when I run her again