ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Force's clio on pistonheads!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
7k! Worth about 5 kin todays market! And with the 'individual mods' it's a particularly Niche marketed car!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
nearly trophy money these days tbh. you cant expect to get back what you spent on mods+car value.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  ITB'd 182...
I advertised mine for £5500 and got virtualy no interest.

Cant see him getting anywhere near that tbh...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I really like this car,but as said its trophy money really

And a mint trophy at that

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
best move i ever made was selling the 172 in May 06...Got 7k for it on an 02 plate and 30+k miles!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
that was some 20 mths ago though.

Aye...But thats kind of what i'm getting at fella...I didn't need to sell then...I just thought it was all gonna crash as soon as the r27 etc came out. Turned out to be a bloody good time to sell!

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Astra van,Mk1 nova
As said not worth 7k! Wish i never even bought my cup now, be lucky to get 4k for it :dapprove: i hate all this recession business.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clock Gaz (mod Gaz) in one of the pics lol, Leeds meet iirc.

I've seen the car in the metal & it is mint, the cars abit pricey but hey ho.

- not everyone wants a trophy btw.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You think? :S It's higher milage than a few...Mod'd so that reduced value further, given that 182's arn't selling well... All my opinion like!

Yeh, I guess so.. It just doesnt seem that long ago a decent 172 was around the £5k mark, now the 182's are going that way.

3 years ago a decent Ph1 was £5k+

Standard he might get £5k which would probably be the best advice.

A lot of people arent realistic about what their car is worth purely because they dont want to believe theyve lost so much money. A 172 needs to be MINT with low miles, FSH etc etc and then you'll only get £4k.

Last edited:

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mines a 52 plate on similar miles and i'll be selling for about 3 and a bit...I know what it's worth to the market and me!