ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182

Clio 182
So today I became the very proud new owner of this little beauty!

I will update with better pictures once I get hold of a decent camera, thanks for looking.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Mmmm they are super nice. Add they are so rare and bring it the green eyes monster in most of us can we get LY pics banned please?
[emoji1]

Volvo S40
Had the pleasure of seeing this car in person a few months ago and it was mint :smile: Did a swap deal for Rowly's turinis so you have my old cup pack wheels lol.

Clio 182
Had the pleasure of seeing this car in person a few months ago and it was mint :smile: Did a swap deal for Rowly's turinis so you have my old cup pack wheels lol.
Yeah it really is an excellent example, it could possibly end up back on turinis at some point too :)

Clio 182
No pics but I replaced the number plate light holder with a new unit, I also replaced the interior and sidelight bulbs with white led's.

And I've ordered a nice new set of RenaultSport mats to go in :p

Mec 350 slk manual
No pics but I replaced the number plate light holder with a new unit, I also replaced the interior and sidelight bulbs with white led's.

And I've ordered a nice new set of RenaultSport mats to go in :tongueout:
And a new set of rear exhaust hangers by the looks of the tailpipes

Clio 182
I was surprised myself, plugged the rs tuner in and found out it was still on the standard map and no ecu mapping since new.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
I was surprised myself, plugged the rs tuner in and found out it was still on the standard map and no ecu mapping since new.
Are you happy with the 98 ron map? Looking into getting it done to my BG 182

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
The more I read about this the more I suspect my 182 is such equipped. Mines nothing like a 172 I looked at which was very lumpy when cold and had a big kick at 5k. This was supposed to be a standard car with a stainless exhaust, I suspect an induction kit was fitted to a the airbox feed pipe isn't connected properly.

Clio 182
The more I read about this the more I suspect my 182 is such equipped. Mines nothing like a 172 I looked at which was very lumpy when cold and had a big kick at 5k. This was supposed to be a standard car with a stainless exhaust, I suspect an induction kit was fitted to a the airbox feed pipe isn't connected properly.
If you can get your hands on an rs tuner and plug it into your car that'll tell you straight away whether it's been mapped.