ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow V6 No 264

LY Clio V6
Took the vee for its first long trip (clocked up 300 miles :rollseyes: ) to Wobern Abbey for my cousins wedding few weekends ago. The whole family are car nuts and it was the first time I was able to show her off, she looked a gem against her rivals and everyone commented on it.

Couple from the day

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

More photos can be found here, http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/mk4biggy/Wobbern Abbey/

Sam

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
awsome as ever- wish id have kept it!

Needs recaros!

rear number plate needs to be moved down-

S

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I dream of having something like this one day.

Stunning car and super pictures

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely looking mate. Agree on the Recaros. Weird they went to all that effort and put crap seats in it.

LY Clio V6
awsome as ever- wish id have kept it!

Needs recaros!

rear number plate needs to be moved down-

S

I noted that Steve, but as its held with tape / glue I'll leave it for now. Past experience has told me to leave it this time :banghead:

:eek: utterly amazing!!

Tail pipes sit spot on in the bumper too! :approve:

Many hours have been spent to get that look, I'd rather drive her around filthy than have wonky pipes!

LY 197 R27
Didn't really think I liked theses but yours has changed my mine !! Looks amazing and would consider swapping in my LY r27 for one !

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
As mentioned previously Sam... You've done a lovely job on that. Looks fantastic, great pics! :approve:

LY Clio V6
I am indeed once upon a time, I used to own a Silver Lupo GTi and more recently a black Lupo GTi (sold in June)

First french thing I've owned