ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

loads of RS in north east area

clio trophy No56
172 Cup, sometimes in delaval, going through seghill, also seen one parked up one of the streets off denham drive in delaval.
182 Cup Black, findus round about / anitsford. Also seen in holywell quite a few times.
R27 Red, seghill and parked up in new hartley.
ph 1, 172, private reg, always parked up in delaval near the bank.
blue 182 cup, coast road.
ClioTrophy, seghill.
Silver 197, holywell.
Black 197, whitley bay.
Also seen a black and a red FF172.
Silver FF182, delaval.
Nimbus R27, metro center and gosforth park round about.

Seen all these in the last couple of weeks.
Anyone???

Last edited:
  clio trophy No56
What area you in?
I will keep a eye out, what colour is you clio and VXR?
;) :rasp:

In Cramlington, but am always in and around Newcastle, sometimes head up towards Holywell etc. The 172 is silver and the VXR 'Arden Blue' :D

U got 'deleval ices' on ya doorstep?! Mmmmmm!

Yes delaval ices is quality, do u drive the VXR? I often see one kicking about, (appart from my mates that is), nice lookin. Keep a eye out for my clio Trophy, i will keep a eye out 4 u, i quite often drive through cram and up the coast etc.:D

Citroen C4 Coupe
Yes delaval ices is quality, do u drive the VXR? I often see one kicking about, (appart from my mates that is), nice lookin. Keep a eye out for my clio Trophy, i will keep a eye out 4 u, i quite often drive through cram and up the coast etc.:D

Yeah I drive the VXR :)

I shall keep an eye out for ya!

Black 172...KN53EL*
Must admit think I'm possibly the only Trophy in Sunderland and I'm still waiting to be spotted!

Are you ever parked up in / around the Hastings Hill pub car park? Seen one there a few times but never got round to posting!

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Im from cramlington aswell...

ALWAYS see the arden blue VXR around cram - usually at the shops! Occasionally see a trophy too and was flashed by them a while back

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seems to be a few here live in Cramlington, so next time you see an RS flash your lights. Might make it more obvious and you might get a shout.

Citroen C4 Coupe

ALWAYS see the arden blue VXR around cram - usually at the shops! Occasionally see a trophy too and was flashed by them a while back

Think there's another arden blue VXR around here, I saw it the other day.
Didn't realise there was so many of us in cram, I never spot any RS' round here!

i'm also in cramlington !!

i'll keep an eye out for you scott :cool:

What colour is your 172?
Urm,

DSC02184.gif

Should have a little get together up at Manor Walks some time !

clio trophy No56

Think there's another arden blue VXR around here, I saw it the other day.
Didn't realise there was so many of us in cram, I never spot any RS' round here!

My mate has got a arden blue VXR, he lives in Delaval as well, him and his wife both drive it so it could have been them.
Since there seems to be so many of us from the same area we will have to keep a eye out for any clio sports and just flash like mad.

Citroen C4 Coupe
Stu, might have spotted u b4 actually, near to 'Azure' (or whatever that garden centre is called!) maybe a few weeks ago, small child in the passenger seat possibly?....

Citroen C4 Coupe
Lol, oh well there maybe another one your colour knocking about! (lush colour, tis the colour I wanted but there were none for sale close enough when I was buying!)