ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

loads of RS in north east area

Citroen C4 Coupe
Will be in the clio 2moro, the fella's been away with the VXR, back 2moro tho, dying to take it for a blast again! :D

Stu, straight swap....sorted ;) (there's nowt wrong with mine....honest!!)

Citroen C4 Coupe
Just over 51k....needs a service....needs cambelt change....neeeeeeeds heaters to work! Arrrrrrgh! HAHA!

clio trophy No56
Gem sell yours and buy a 172 cup, mint blue and mint car.
Im jelous by the way, my Trophy is the newest of our 3 cars and its got the most miles, 52500, just cant stop driving it, think i might live in it. lol.

clio trophy No56
Ive done 2700mile in about 6 weeks, 740 mile of that was the round trip to pick the car up like, had to go to littlehampton near brighton, got it quite cheap due to the mileage so it was worth the trip, although my lags and back didnt think that after leaving my house at 5am and getting back at 9.30pm.

clio trophy No56
FF182 with cup packs, artic blue, you know you want to, go on.:D

Would love to, but I think I'll be sticking with my baby for a little longer! Just needs some money spending on her!

If you want a 182 exhaust ive got one in my shed from my old 182, only did about 10000miles with it on then got a magnex, just needs a sleve making where i had to cut it off the car, you can have it for nowt if you want it. Couple that with a 182 manifold and you have yourself a 182.

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Aye you'd have to chop the spare wheel well.

Trophy looks very smart btw.

Black 182
Alreet everyone.

There must be loads of sports knocking around the north east now. Even though i never spot any. I normally go for a little spin down the coast or to that tasty ice cream place in delaval. I will have to keep my eyes pealed from now on.

clio trophy No56
We will have to do a whitley bay mini meet sometime, at night time to put all the cars on the 'launch' at cullercoats to shame. lol.