ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local Area Subdivisions (please read)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We are looking to completely revamp local area meets over the coming weeks. The imminent arrival of the new forum platform makes arranging meetings incredibly easy and we want to take full advantage of this.

One aspect we have spoken about is dividing all regions into smaller subdivisions to encourage more members to attend. Let's call them micro meets.

The idea being that micro meets could be organised during the week and then larger meets incorporating all subdivisions could be arranged at weekends.

We would need each subdivision to have its own rep and for them to regularly communicate with the other reps to coordinate the bigger 'weekend' meetings.

What we need to know from you guys is how best to divide the areas up into actions. Does your area even need dividing up?

There will be an application process for area reps once we have everything in place.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Ron
CS Admin

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
SE area could do with divided imo as the area is quite large which can make travelling to meets a distance

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
We could do with a few more in Scotland, Inverness area and one out Aberdeen way, maybe a couple down Glasgow area as it's a bigger area.

I've said before that I'd happily have a go at being a rep. I could cover the inverness area.

PH2 172
SE area could do with divided imo as the area is quite large which can make travelling to meets a distance

I agree,The Herts,Beds & Bucks triangle has no representation or activity on CS.I am aware that there is some sort of Facebook activity,but I`m not on that,just don`t have the time.
Perhaps the Facebook community could post here as well.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
We could do with a few more in Scotland, Inverness area and one out Aberdeen way, maybe a couple down Glasgow area as it's a bigger area.

I've said before that I'd happily have a go at being a rep. I could cover the inverness area.
Sorry I've just noticed this isn't for Scotland. It just popped up on my time line thing and didn't notice the area :l

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I agree,The Herts,Beds & Bucks triangle has no representation or activity on CS.I am aware that there is some sort of Facebook activity,but I`m not on that,just don`t have the time.
Perhaps the Facebook community could post here as well.

Herts and surrounding is something I'm already looking at ;)

There will hopefully be more meets happening in those areas soon ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
South east 100% needs it Ronald, I'll spend some time with a map and see what I can work out. The area is huge at the moment, and with it being so densely populated, it's not like travelling 40 miles takes 40 minutes like up north, y'know?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
South east 100% needs it Ronald, I'll spend some time with a map and see what I can work out. The area is huge at the moment, and with it being so densely populated, it's not like travelling 40 miles takes 40 minutes like up north, y'know?

Pm mate ;)

172 Cup CC
I would agree that if something could be sorted for Hearts, Beds & Bucks that would be grand!
There's plenty of guys around that area but a huge hole in the map.

I'll be quiet now... ;)