ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking wheel nut key

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
16689651148415955126174682978123.jpg

In a box looking like that

Renault clio campus
I wish someone would! Going for new tyres tomorrow for MOT. ITV in spain
Would it have been just lose in the glove box? In a container? Hidden somewhere in there?

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
The point is that there isn't a secret dedicated place for the locking wheel nut key. On my mk2 1.2 it was just inside the plastic box with the spare set of locking wheel nuts, I kept it in the glove box. If it's not there and not in the wheel well, I'd check it's not with your documents for the car (dealers often give you the locking key with the keys and service history when you pick it up). Otherwise it could be anywhere.

Renault clio campus
Thank you but the plastic box contained wheel nuts and two parts to remove ordinary wheel nuts. No room in the box for a removal key. Thanks anyway for your help. The manual says it should be in the glove box. Maybe it was originally