ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking wheel nut

Dci 100
This was the locking wheel nut bit i got when i bought the car a couple of weeks ago, but It doesnt fit, just spins, does anyone in the midlands have a bit that would fit in this nut so i can change it over for a non locking nut?

It's the only locking wheel nut on the car and I'm gonna be doing my brakes soon, plus if i got a puncture on this tire i'd be screwed lol

Cheers
Matt

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 20

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Its matched to the car mate, Other thing to do is get a grage to remove the nuts and buy some more. Or just run without locking nuts, obv replaced with a standard one

Dci 100
I'm not sure this is original though, I have 4 normal nuts on all the other wheels, its like this one has been left on cus they dont have the bit to remove it.

Just wondering if anyone has a bit that matches so they could undo it for me...i've got a spare normal wheel nut ready to go on

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Take the car to Renault and they will sell you the correct one for like 30