ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Logitech steering wheel?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
G25 is the s**t. But i cant afford it :( i gots a Saitek R440 pro, force feedback and paddles (not clutch/stick) its great.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
The penny drops. If you get the G25 you can use the standalone shifter too, and add a sadev :D

Just viewed the g25 on youtube,that looks f**king awesome-the guys even heel/toeing it!

You got one of these roy?

You got one of these roy?

Oh f'uck yeah I have one. In fact it's now setup again on the PC. I haven't used it with the PS3 though. Well, I have, but not mine and not on my PS3. Very very good force feedback. I tried it out yesterday in GTR2 with my new 26" monitor. Amazing.

For PC and Piss3 there's no better mainstream wheel. It is simply brilliant. However, the major problem is this;

Shame the G25 doesn't work with the 360 :(

:(

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Oh f'uck yeah I have one. In fact it's now setup again on the PC. I haven't used it with the PS3 though. Well, I have, but not mine and not on my PS3. Very very good force feedback. I tried it out yesterday in GTR2 with my new 26" monitor. Amazing.

For PC and Piss3 there's no better mainstream wheel. It is simply brilliant. However, the major problem is this;

:(

It's just made me v.sad that its £180:cry:

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
A cheaper alternative to the G25 is the Driving Force Pro.

I've got one and its brilliant. Only features missing (from the G25) on the DFP are the Clutch and 6 speed gear box. The paddle shifts and 960 (or however many) degree steering are still there.

I got mine for £60.... shop around