ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lol 6k for a 1.4

This is no joke, i got a letter through from tesco today. I have been paying 300 for a year on my 1.4 sport. I now get a letter saying my renewal will be 6000 lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went on there site, and yes it comes through at 6k, yet a 172 of the same age comes through at 1600.Logic??

225 Cup & Williams
That can't be right mate they have made a mistake with your last policy and now are trying to give you probably the price it should have been.

Evo 5 RS
That is a bloody good price at 17. In fact it's almost definitely a ****-up on their part. With the Hike in premiums this year you'll still probably be able to find between 2,500 - 3000 as the policy holder though...

You're pretty much up s**t creek though fella if you think you're going to get that price again. Unless you've been sleeping with the right people

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I really don't miss being young when I read things like this... complete joke!

Insurance is a joke huh. Stressful s**t ive managed to get a 3 month policy with a local broker for 110 a month. Which ill go for until i can find a better annual deal. Isit just clios? Or isit young drivers as awhole? Going from 313 to 2k is going to be a shock and a half.

Listerine & Poledo
Insurance costs money.

Didn't realise this was a shock

I'm sure the figures back up why the youngs get screwed.

Mind, we've all been through it. It gets better in time, provided no 'hero' antics result in car-to-car/hedge combat

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
I am 30 and pay £1400 per year for a 1.2 Sport, only passed test in March this year so new driver etc.

Rob.

ur megane r26
tesco quoted me 590 last year on my 182 and this year changed to a meggy r26 and it cost me an extra 60 quid at 22