ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lol sticker

I've had people overtake me on speedbumps before when I had to crawl over them in my 1.2. I LOL'd.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
nyeh thats so so, funniest sticker i ever saw i bought and put here lol

DSC03307.jpg

200 Gordini
I remember some old woman waving her arms up and everything when I was going over speedbumps in my 182. I was behind her the next day and she was doing 20 in a 40 the daft bint.

I like the 'I'm not drunk.. Avoiding potholes' sticker.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
you can only have this sticker if you are VERY low

my mates got one who only lowered 60mm,
i mock him constantly for him for it!

Clio 172, 200 sx 14a
I remember some old woman waving her arms up and everything when I was going over speedbumps in my 182. I was behind her the next day and she was doing 20 in a 40 the daft bint.

I like the 'I'm not drunk.. Avoiding potholes' sticker.

got that aswell lol im a bit of a saddo when it comes to stickers lol

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
i think this thread has the potential for many lol stickers i like the 'before i drill you are you a 16yr old cutie pie' haha

Clio 172, 200 sx 14a
^ lol i used to have a sticker on my front spliter "if you think my attidude stinks, you should smell my fingers!" haha

172 cup- suzu rf600r
lol wow at the brain power! it catches a few people out, its 'before i screw you are you over 16 cutie pie'