ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lol!

silver valver/hybrid

i dropped my bro and his mate down in the town the other nite, he said as they were getting out, a bloke walked round the back of my car and said "nah it aint a real valver" i didnt hear him but i booted it off down the road and appently his jaw dropped and my bros mate called him a nob head who know f*ck all about cars, and he walked away sheepishly looking at the floor! tit!

Clio v6

I too had a funny moment like that. Last Sat struggling along Southend seafront.

Bloke said to his mate as I past them. " What a dick head that guy in the Clio is" " He even took out his back seats to make it look like a V6"

I did chuckle.:)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

heh not as bad as some bloke the other day goes to me ur car is a xr3i aint it, im like wtf.

xr3 wtf bit of a difference lol

Yeh some dick at french car show walked past mine and said something like whys he done that to a 1.2?!?!? erm ok!

ff 182

Its funny though some guy said to me thats not a real 16v is it and i said yeah and he reckon it was a 1.4rt with a engine conversion wot the f**k?