ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lola F1 car on ebay

Megane Trophy
I know a guy that collects ex F1 race cars.

He has hundreds of them and he sells some of them off after he fully restores them. He also races some of the very early ones in the thoroughbred grand prix series and the newer ex Jordan in the euroboss series.

We very nearly bought the volvo S40 touring car show car about 6 years ago. It was £2500 and had a everything except the engine including proper cage and interior, wheels, bodywork.

Turbos.
BTCC cars are penneth, very good value if you can support them. Sold 2 Lagunas last year, an Eastern European came and just took them, cash money lol.

I don't really see the point in buying that F1 car, you can buy cheaper display ones and that will take a lot of work to get going... for a race car with no pedigree or orginality.

Genuine F1 cars can be bought for the cost of a supercar anyway, not bad value IMO! Shame you need a dedicated team to look after them.

looking at his other stuff it looks alot like most of it has come from the sports cafe franchise, including the car. was shut down in january as it went into administration. no notice to staff or anything the sods.

E30 318iS x2
Guessing that guy has some money if its been on his wall and look at the S class with the pimp rims lol.

Ve cool that!

1998 BMW e46 323i
I've stood next to that off me trolley as a student on broad street. would be nice if it worked... Obviously a Sport would have it on the twisties,.. but even still!