ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London Meet in November?

2.2 bar shed.
Saturday/Sunday evening in November? If a mod could stick a poll up with all the weekends in November in that would be fab? Meet east end (brick lane/spitalfields?) somewhere, walk down through too Southbank and end up having a pint round Westminster?

I've got a trip to Panama on w/c 19th, but I don't think it involves a weekend, so I think I should be ok all November.....which makes a change for me!

I'm up for this definitely this year gents.

I'm in London most weekends, so November should be fine with me.

Having had the camera for the best part of 3 years now I feel I should be taking much better photos and using the manual modes and settings much more than I do. :dapprove:

I need all of your wisdom to help me. :eek:

2.2 bar shed.
Do a weekend later if more people can come? We thinking of meeting at 2ish south bank area?

2.2 bar shed.
f**k it. I'm just going to say this. I'll be at Brick Lane Coffee at 1PM on Sunday the 18th of November. http://www.streetcoffee.co.uk/pages/bricklane.php

I'll be shooting street around the market and I'll probably end up at Westminster tube station at around 3:30pm. Working my way up towards London Bridge shooting as I go and probably stopping for a pint at The George. Once its dark I'll be doing whatever!

Oil Burner
I will try, weather dependant. Flat out with work, so not sure i fancy spending an extra day in London.

2.2 bar shed.
I'm doing location scouting for a movie in the morning, will be out and about from 11. If anyones up for a meet up still give me a buzz on 07715 245099 and I'll be around.