ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

long lasting wax/polish

172 cup'd extreme
Due to a forthcoming trip around europe i want to polish and wax my car with somthing that is going to last and protect my paint as much as possible.

please recommend any products

thanks

Mito Sportiva 135
Recommend the Extreme M Sealant from Carwashnwax, works excellently, and think only cost £10 - a bargain!

172 cup'd extreme
I was thinking fairy liquid and sponge and to finnish turtle wax? those above look like cosmetics for cars whats this world come to lol gonna give the zaino bros a try will let all know the results thanks

Mito Sportiva 135
You can pick up a Diamondbrite kit at trade price for aounrd £40. As long as your paint is fairly mint before you apply, really does work well for the mmoney (assuming its applied properly!)

172 cup'd extreme
i belive in the rich-sters opinion this i will try and report back when i come back from my trip