ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long shot... Pokemon?

Ive just caught a Ralts now, it can handle Sleep + Fury swipe, and Fury Swipe always leaves the pokemon with 1+hp, so should be the perfect legendary catcher!

Now just to level it up and evolve it, level 11 so far..

Forgot to add as well - anyone that plays add me to friends:

2638-0634-7427

Also let me know if you add and tell me your friend number, so its fully added - because u need a ton of friends for the Safari at the end!

F82 M4
Bah I've gone and done it.

Got a 3DS XL with 5 games for £127 from an Amazon seller. Used but "As New" condition.

Can't grumble at that price to be honest!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Forgot to get a flying Pokemon, got no one to learn fly. Just walked back from 7th Badge city to the start :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Also lol @ the 3DS XL not coming with a charger! £6.99 for one the robbing b******s lol.

Sony would be getting slated for that TBH

Also lol @ the 3DS XL not coming with a charger! £6.99 for one the robbing b*****ds lol.

Sony would be getting slated for that TBH

Yeah I'm not sure how they get away with this, in Australia my mate got one, and his actually came with a charger, so not sure if it's just an EU thing or not!

Haha, there's a pokemon that will learn Cut/Fly/Strength/Rock Smash, Hawchua or something, I'll get the name tonight, that's the one I use!

Clio RS 172
Yeah I'm not sure how they get away with this, in Australia my mate got one, and his actually came with a charger, so not sure if it's just an EU thing or not!

Its to save on cost apparently. i wasnt made aware of this until the unit was well and truely sold to me, which annoyed me

F82 M4
Ordered that 3DS XL and was a little suspicious as the price seamed too good as normal 3DS's second hand are still going for £125+ without any games -

ds.jpg

Anyway, it came today :cool:

IMG_20131017_171908.jpg

3DS XL
Carry case
4 games (It did say 5 though)
Larger extra stylus (like a full sized pen)
Charger
In-ear rubber headphones (not sure if these come with the 3DS XL or not?)
Cleaning cloth

All for £125 + £2 delivery! It's in perfect condition as well. :)