ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look at the quality difference !

MKIII 138
im picturing a seat touring car, or a clio cup race car.

then im seeing how VW do it ...

volkswagen-scirocco-gt24-interrior-img_5.jpg

volkswagen_scirocco_gt24_image009.jpg

volkswagen_scirocco_gt24_image007.jpg

smarter and better materials than well.. err seems like anything TBH.

the thing is they have kept the things in that people like about the road car like the nice blue lighting and its all colour co-ordinated and clean just like a road going VW.

ohh and the exterior...

300_hp_volkswagen_scirocco_image001.jpg

this is why VAG-Porsche piss on everything now

they didnt just bung some recaro buckets in. they had ther own stylish seats made with nur stickers on for example.

cant see a ferrari scudera touching that quality (especially with the poor welds in the foot area)

mint

BTW a lottery win would see me in a road legal version of that :D

MKIII 138
Last edited:
  B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Wont look like that inside once it is in a competition where teams run their own cars.

MKIII 138
yea but the road car looks like this with the recaro colour option and the GT24 front airdamn will be avaliable on USA VAG tuning shops before you know it..

passat-r36-variant-1.jpg

That looks sweet! i was behind a new scirocco the other day, loving the look of it...from behind anyway

Shed.
im picturing a seat touring car, or a clio cup race car.

then im seeing how VW do it ...

volkswagen-scirocco-gt24-interrior-img_5.jpg

volkswagen_scirocco_gt24_image009.jpg

volkswagen_scirocco_gt24_image007.jpg

smarter and better materials than well.. err seems like anything TBH.

the thing is they have kept the things in that people like about the road car like the nice blue lighting and its all colour co-ordinated and clean just like a road going VW.

ohh and the exterior...

300_hp_volkswagen_scirocco_image001.jpg

this is why VAG-Porsche piss on everything now

they didnt just bung some recaro buckets in. they had ther own stylish seats made with nur stickers on for example.

cant see a ferrari scudera touching that quality (especially with the poor welds in the foot area)

mint

BTW a lottery win would see me in a road legal version of that :D

Saw this in EVO this month, looked fantastic, and i dont think the scudera comes close to that tbh but you know what ferarri are like when it comes to making a car which isnt guna be used for everyday use now, look at the F40.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
A Clio CupRacer costs £20k. I imagine that's slightly less than this VW does...

Renaultsport Clio 197
I think we should wait before they start selling those vw tourers and see the quality when they come of the line.

those photos look brilliant but maybe this model is just for show

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I know, that's why i said it. Looks awfully big for a Scirocco. ;)

There will be an .:R variant, whether it uses the 3.2 or the 3.6, i'm unsure.

They'd be silly not too... even if it kills three-door Golf .:R32 sales

Nippy white cup
Apparently they have knocked the R32 on the head and will be releasing a GTi -R (not pulsar lol) with 280bhp

Chris

Golf R soon...
Parents are getting a Scirocco, can't wait, getting it in candy white as well!

I've heard they are not putting the 3.6 296bhp engine in the Scirocco, instead the might be uprating the 2.0T, kind of like the new S3.

That interior on the Passat R36 looks great!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Parents are getting a Scirocco, can't wait, getting it in candy white as well!

I've heard they are not putting the 3.6 296bhp engine in the Scirocco, instead the might be uprating the 2.0T, kind of like the new S3.

That interior on the Passat R36 looks great!

:dapprove:

Dull engine