ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look at this baby!

Octavia VRS
my Fav part is probably

"it had a new cam belt and water pump fitted in November 2009, this was due to the old cam belt snapping on me whilst driving to work"

always good to know.

BMW M5 & E36
My eyes! :dead:

"it is based on the Renault megane 225, but mine is far superior in the looks section"..... Riiiight!

182 FF
"it is only a 1.4 16v so don't go thinking you can race scooby,s and evo,s, unless you want to be embarrassed"

Surely you get that just by driving it :S

And whats with the japanesse writing on the side, dear me :dapprove:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
"I have owned the car for 6 years now and am only selling due to me being 30 yrs old, and getting to old to be a boy racer.." oh my, who's Ken wood aswell?

£4,500? I think that's a typo and should be £4.50, even then I'd be haggling for discount on the basis it offends my eyes.

two favourite parts i pulled out of that one

"it is based on the meganee 225, but mine is far superior on looks" - he must be blind!

and

"i am only selling because i am 30 years old" - kind of feeling sorry for the poor guy at this point

clio 3 dci 106 hp
oh my God.... it is a terrible example of tuning.... I hate that type of wheels.. and also hate spitter.. spoiler. and every thing out of renault sport style..

Monaco
"THE BEST LOOKING RENAULT MEGANE 225 (LOOKALIKE) AROUND.1.4 16v Extreme (2003)"

"1) Full body-kit including.. front spoiler, rear spoiler, side skirts, rear valance.
2) Double Remus stainless steel exhaust. ( back box)
3) 18" chrome bk wheels with flush valves and 18" Nankang tyres.. (The tyres were all replaced at the last m.o.t)
4)Tinted rear windows
5) Under body L.e.d lights kit with control panel in the car, with numerous settings.
6) Ken wood slide out DVD/CD player, with touch screen and remote control.
7)Vibe amplifier in the boot
8) upgraded security system to include an alarm, plus a tilt sensor under the car which activates the alarm if the car is jacked up, as well as the immobiliser "

Pretty sure a Megane 225 has absolutely none of these things.

However his spelling is above average for an advert like this.