ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look At This !!! - Superb !!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

lucky sod .. how did you get out of that one ?

was it one of them unsigned NIPs you had to return..

Skoda Fabia vRS

i got done by a guy with a laser gun, 42 in a 30 (which i honestly thought was a 40 !)

i didnt contend it at all, i paid the fine and gave them my licence at the station....

i dont know why i got this letter, but its now up on the wall in my room !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

its probably from one of you mates having a laugh.. getting your hopes up..

nah.. well done mate, better inform the insurance company that you nolonger have those points.

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea but why have they now admitted that after it was all sorted, not that im complaining though its very nice to see they have !......my opinion of Merseyside police has just gone up a little bit, hated them before, never once been spoken to in a reasonable manner by them, whereas the Greater Manchester police who came to one of the meets were very very polite

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Well I have NEVER ever had a speeding ticket in my life.. (not that I dont speed) I am just paranoid when I do speed, so will spot a thread of day glow yellow stuff from 50 miles away..Also people with hairdryers..

I do totally believe in the fact that you concentrate more on your driving when your driving fast, and while I still believe that 30mph restrictions should be placed in towns, busy roads etc. I think motorways should have speed limits of 80mph +

clio 20v

lol u jammy jammy jammy git

id do the lottery quik with ur good luck at the minute mate, ull be a millionaire

i wud like turbo conv for me clio if u do win for suggesting it hehe

adi

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea thats a good idea actually, ill put a lucky dip on before i start work tomorrow, an if i win the jackpot ill buy you a turbo conversion hehe

an thats not an open invitation for everyone to spend me winnings hehe

sh*t how ya pull that off then, wonder if they had to send loads of letters out if the gun wasnt calibrated?Anyway your a lucky git whatever!

Oh and ill have a nice shiney chrome roll cage if you win;)

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive just realised what the probable cause for this was.......

when i took the notice to the police station to hand over my licence an show em my insurance and MOT, i looked at the notice and you have to take certain things based on what is ticked about your car, like if its a taxi or lorry or whatever

and the guy who issued the ticket had ticked my car as both a car and a lorry IIRC, and from what i hear its a very strict procedure to endorse by law a penalty notice and everything has to be perfect for it to be legit

so maybe that was it..........i was simply lucky he ticked the wrong boxes ?

Skoda Fabia vRS

afaik they have a copy of there own m8..........like those white/yellow/pink sheets you get.......one copy for you, one for someone else, and the other for someone else....