ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

look at this,what is it?

clio 1.8 16v
3201779554426464_1.jpg
are these any good,£39.99???

Exige S1 + Honda S1
yea solder it onto your ecu and it wil raise your rev limiter and a few more bhips will be available

clio 1.8 16v
worth buying then? ive already got quiet quick acceleration and a high limit as ive got piper cams,will it still make a difference?

Being as you don't have a 20 bottom end don't bother. It will limite the rpm since the 2.0 won't go as high and will overful.

Plus this doens't say what its mapped for ie cams intake stuff.

IMO in order of preference top being best I'd do either

Get a 2.0 bottom end then get it properly mapped. (only one I'd do)

Get a 2.0 bottome nd and get one of these from gunnner gibson on williams clio he will sort you a better suited one won't be perfect though but for price better than not having a map by miles.

Get your ECU mapped ro least A/F checked see if it is mapped.

quick acceleration and a high limit as ive got piper cams,will it still make a difference?

Quick acceleration mens nothing you need to check on the A/F ratios etc.

How high is your limiter although it doens't mean much since the rev counters not that accurate somtimes.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
thats not that high for a valver.

I didnt realise you had a 1.8, no point getting it then