ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what arrived today...

corsa c exclusiv
There here at last, 15" turini's with toyo proxes t1-s rubber for the clio :D Heres some pics for you to enjoy:

8026a7dc.jpg

2d43909b-2.jpg

2d43909b-1.jpg

2d43909b.jpg

126feeea.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
15"??

looks good mate, get some photos up when they are on the car.

corsa c exclusiv
will do, am waiting for my new front 16v wings to come, battery is flat in the car at the moment as it is in the garage and hasn't been started for about a month or so, its on charging just now so will put on one o the wheels tommorow when i get the car out to see what it looks like.

corsa c exclusiv
i got the wheels in a private sale, they were on sale on a volkswagen forum, but some one advertised them on here. I got a good deal, the guy bought them for track days then didn't like them so sold them to me for £350, sorted! :D The only thing i need to sort out are the spigot rings as the inside diameter for volkswagen is smaller than renault.