ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look what I found behind the dash of my 172

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

BTW why is it called a BLACK box when it is clearly err well .... ORANGE ?

##Scratches head looking puzzled##

I thought it was the ECU

There must be an FDR somewhere, this is the voice recoder, so WHERE is the Flight Data Recorder ???

I do notice Renault expected the worst and fitted it with an undersea beacon transponder.. so I feel much safer driving along the cliff tops near the sea now..

Joe..

7.6cc :D

I dont know about the box Joe, but you appear to have a pink tissue *snigger* and some Rennies in your car

dont ya like the pink.. I thought it was very pretty

ps.. I also found these in the glove box...

seems my 172 is fitted with a flight management computer and a SideWinder Missile arming and control panel (It could be a NOS arm panel though ??..

now THAT would be useful...

anyone got a spare sidewinder ???

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/captainslarty/swpanel2.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/captainslarty/swpanel.jpg

Might have to see whats in the boot later.. could have a couple of ejector seats in there...

Joe........

With all the electronic gizzmos are you doing a Knight Rider Kit as well as a turbo conversion....Ahhh I see it the turbo is for the super pursuit mode. Just dont give it a camp voice!!

320d M Sport

Err, JOE?? Hello? You amaze me more every day? You should be on that scraphead challenge show, bet youd love it making a spaceship or summat??

Paddy

Sooooo, I didnt mention the 737 cockpit project, or, the buying and selling of aircraft parts ?? lol.. (The CVR (Black Box) is out of a 747, it was used on the credits for channel 4 black box series a few years back. ..

And, I would LOVE to do scrap heap challenge.. if there is another series we should enter a team !

Joe...

Clio v6

JillyB posted 06/09/2002 12:26 GMT Pearl Black 172 (Thomas)

Joe, that records all the naughty shananigans you get up to on the "back seat"

Ah! I was wondering why I couldnt find one behind my dash. I had the lot out yesterday searching for this box, took me 5 hours to put the interior back together.

Jilly.. Shame you hadnt posted this earlier, would have saved me a few scrapes to my knuckles.