ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking at a clio 200

Clio 200 FF
Hi

I am looking at a Clio 200 RS cup White

Car details: CLIO 200 RS CUP + Recaros + Speedlines+ A/C

Just wondering if there is anything I should be looking for or should be aware of when I view the car over the weekend ?

hopefully be a proud owner of a 200 if all goes well

thanks for all replies

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not really. Just check for wear on the Recaro bolsters. Also, check gearbox... sometimes third can be a a bit crunchy above 5000 rpm. If it is, your looking at a replacement. Will be under warranty though. Other than that, enjoy, they are a cracking motor :)

Clio 200 FF
yeh thats the correct advert. Had a look last night was very nice. Had a very small mark on the bumper and i did want keyless entry and the sport steering wheel but having a serious think about it !!
The only thing that was said was a knocking from the exhaust i heard at lower speed when its bumpy. Dealer said its the rubbers exhaust hangers are not to good and it moves slightly and knocks against the heat shield, any one else now of the problem

Definitely going for a second look

thanks

yeh thats the correct advert. Had a look last night was very nice. Had a very small mark on the bumper and i did want keyless entry and the sport steering wheel but having a serious think about it !!
The only thing that was said was a knocking from the exhaust i heard at lower speed when its bumpy. Dealer said its the rubbers exhaust hangers are not to good and it moves slightly and knocks against the heat shield, any one else now of the problem

Definitely going for a second look

thanks

You won't get keyless or a sport steering wheel in a 'cup' version of the 200.

As for the exhaust, it's not always rattling, the exhaust pops and burbles a little and this often sounds like somethings loose. Alternatively it could be a small stone thats got on top of the rear diffuser!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Meh...

same price as mine, - An older plate, no cup spoiler, no bluetooth , no stereo, no coilovers, no RS badges, more miles...

:(

Clio 200 FF
Okay thanks gaz-kev

have you ever heard of the exhaust issue before ?

seller had another clio 200 cup said its the same

thanks

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Okay thanks gaz-kev

thanks

I havent got any exhaust rattles on my 59 plate...yet although mines an ff. Out of interest, whats making you choose a cup over the ff?

V6 255
My exhaust has the rattly thing, but only when cold, it's fine once it's warmed up. Sounds pretty good now with 11k on the clock

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Okay thanks gaz-kev

thanks

I haven't personally maybe check the RS Forum? Other than them few niggles they are a cracking motor

Clio 200 FF
I dont actually mind to be honest, i am trying to get a FF but just seeing what cars come up for the right price reallty

Clio 200 FF
I dont actually mind to be honest, i am trying to get a FF but just seeing what cars come up for the right price reallty