ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking for a 172 rear bumper??

Not sure if this is the right place but looking for a 172 rear bumper to but on to a 1.2 Renault campus if any one is willing to send, cheers!

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
Not sure if this is the right place but looking for a 172 rear bumper to but on to a 1.2 Renault campus if any one is willing to send, cheers!
From what I have noticed.. a Campus bumper carries the rear number plate and the tailgate is smoothed over.. A Sport model car 172/182 have their number plates on the actual tailgate in a recess and the bumper is smoothed over.. So basically what you are asking for isnt a direct replacement for your Campus..

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
aye was looking to replace the original bumper withe the 172 one. Might be wrong but i thought it was a direct fit.
I wasn't saying it wont fit.. I'm saying if you do change the bumper to 172 then you'll have nowhere to screw your number plate and illuminate it.. Your number plate is where my RTR sticker is...

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
97176779432f2b9d48870128eb0759d9.jpg