ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for a new contract? Look no further!

mk1 ph2 1.4
On Three, for £17.50 a month on an 18 month contract you get:

- free Nokia 6280/Sony Ericsson K610i/Nokia 6233i/LG U880 or others but the half price line rental only applys for a certain amount of months
- 1000 texts to any mobile
- 300 any time, any network minutes
- free 512mb card
- free bluetooth headset (if you speak to them online you'll be given a promotion code)

This is by far the best deal I found and I was looking for a while, for under £20 and your getting 1000 texts and 300 minutes! and a free £100 phone!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
The Orange Dolphin deal is better than that, the T-Mobile tarrifs are better.

But tbh it could be the best deal on the planet, its still with 3.

And congrats on getting a year old phone! lol

mk1 ph2 1.4
mate, £17.50 a month is fuking amazing for that kind of deal, im not a snob so i dont reli car wat phone ive got as long as it calls and texts.

how much are these tmobile and orange deals?
because when i looked, more like 25-30 plus for similar minutes and texts, please do correct me if im wrong

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
On Three, for £17.50 a month on an 18 month contract you get:

- free Nokia 6280/Sony Ericsson K610i/Nokia 6233i/LG U880 or others but the half price line rental only applys for a certain amount of months
- 1000 texts to any mobile
- 300 any time, any network minutes
- free 512mb card
- free bluetooth headset (if you speak to them online you'll be given a promotion code)

- AND the reason for this thread (apart from being a kind and generous lad who wants to show you nice people on cliosport a good deal) £30 free credit if you type in my mobile number in the checkout stage for yourself and myself :)

DO IT! its an amazing deal, if you want to know my number pm me...

This is by far the best deal I found and I was looking for a while, for under £20 and your getting 1000 texts and 300 minutes! and a free £100 phone!

Chris

If i were you id read the terms and condtions.

It is NOT an amazing deal. (not to me anyway, why would i want a 2 year old phone on a net(don't)work thats rubbish.) 512mb cards cost about £5 these days and the BT headset you get given will break in 3 days.

I wont lay into the tarrif because i cant be arsed but its crap.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
O2 12 month contract, £17.50/month (cashback), 400mins, 100txts, SE w810i (inc. 512Mb stick), free bluetooth. Could do with more texts but I just dont send random stupid texts anymore.

T-mobile have crap network, vodaphone have proved the best for me, O2 not that bad.

SLK 350
'3' = Worst customer service i've EVER received, period.

I'd not sign upto 12 months of that again, even if it were free. The amount of dropped called, network busy, and failed SMS was bloody ridiculous...97% coverage my arse!

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
i and everyone i know is on three, been on it for 3-4yrs never had a problem, perfect signal all over the world.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
well all over the world other than my workplace, my house, and my girlfriends house lol!

signal was present, the problem I had was that it would always switch rom 3G to 2G mid call and hang up the call, then take about 60 seconds to change before I could use the network again!

not forgetting the constant 'network busy' errors!

on average about 3 attempts to make a call!

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
At the end of the day, it not an Apple iphone is it, all other phones pale into insignificance and 3 can eat my ass, i wouldnt do that deal for £1.99 a month with a 'newer' year old phone.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
my 12month contract with O2 =

700 free texts
500 free anytime minutes

and a new phone upgrade every 6months :)
i got the n80 when it first came out then the w880i but can't stand either so have a samsung :eek:

Mk2 Golf GTI
O2 12 month contract, £17.50/month (cashback), 400mins, 100txts, SE w810i (inc. 512Mb stick), free bluetooth. Could do with more texts but I just dont send random stupid texts anymore.

T-mobile have crap network, vodaphone have proved the best for me, O2 not that bad.

Where's this one from mate?

Are the cashback deals dodgy, eg they try to f**k you over as my mate got done over by 3 on one of these deals.

330Ci (Fail)Sport

Are the cashback deals dodgy, eg they try to f**k you over as my mate got done over by 3 on one of these deals.

This was from the carphone warehouse, just after new year, but they always have some sort of dscount on, its just getting the right one at the right time. I haven't sent off for cashback yet, but my Dad has used e2save.co.uk which is a sister company of cpw so it does cashback thru cpw and it was all on time and good. Some companies are dodgy but sticking with a reputable co. should mean its all ok.

german

This was from the carphone warehouse, just after new year, but they always have some sort of dscount on, its just getting the right one at the right time. I haven't sent off for cashback yet, but my Dad has used e2save.co.uk which is a sister company of cpw so it does cashback thru cpw and it was all on time and good. Some companies are dodgy but sticking with a reputable co. should mean its all ok.

Don't go for cashback! I am with mobileshop who are supposedly one of the more reputable companies out there. I am currently waiting for cashback which is 3 weeks late. They are having 'problems with their systems' and offering everyone argos vouchers instead of cash, which they can give no indication of payment date. They are fking sh**. Rant over.

Rav4
Less of the bosting and more of replying to my PM's as my camera is no where to be seen.

Gabi.

:p

700 free texts
500 free anytime minutes

i got the n80 when it first came out then the w880i but can't stand either so have a samsung :eek:

Last edited:
  330Ci (Fail)Sport

Don't go for cashback! I am with mobileshop who are supposedly one of the more reputable companies out there. I am currently waiting for cashback which is 3 weeks late. They are having 'problems with their systems' and offering everyone argos vouchers instead of cash, which they can give no indication of payment date. They are fking sh**. Rant over.

Well this will be the 1st month I'll be applying for cashback, will have to wait and see, my Dad was pleased with their services last year that he got exact same deal as me. Will let you know how it goes tho.

german

Well this will be the 1st month I'll be applying for cashback, will have to wait and see, my Dad was pleased with their services last year that he got exact same deal as me. Will let you know how it goes tho.

I woulnd't want to tar everyone with the brush, just my experience with mobilesh8t

700 free texts
500 free anytime minutes

An upgrade every 6months?

Id be interested to know how you manage that or if its even true