ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good iphone deal? 3Gs but £150 cashback from quidco

Status
Not open for further replies.
  don't
Hey,
currently on an O2 simplicity sim, £20 a month, 200 mins, 1000 texts. I use about 100 mins and 800 texts a month.
Phone is just an old W810i Sony Ericsson

Quidco are offering £150 cashback on any new iphone contract with Orange.

Tempted to get a free 3Gs on £35 a month contract and then obviously get the cashback.
would cost £120 for an iphone4 on the same contract and not too bothered if I just get the 3, (600 mins, unlimited texts)

Does that sound like a half decent deal?

don't
change of plan, have read orange are a bit rubbish at paying out the cashback

O2 do the same package for £32 a month, BUT quidco dont do any decent deals for O2 directly, I'd have to get the £150 cashback by going through carphonewarehouse, but then the phone costs £60 instead of being free

Still, works out a better deal (about £10 better off being on that contract even after paying for the phone + better change of getting the cashback)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Tried 3 ??

They do a free 3GS (refurbished but as good as new) with their One Plan which is pretty much unlimited everything for £25 a month.

change of plan, have read orange are a bit rubbish at paying out the cashback

O2 do the same package for £32 a month, BUT quidco dont do any decent deals for O2 directly, I'd have to get the £150 cashback by going through carphonewarehouse, but then the phone costs £60 instead of being free

Still, works out a better deal (about £10 better off being on that contract even after paying for the phone + better change of getting the cashback)

Or Tesco Mobile. I recently switched from O2 to them. Very impressed up to yet tbh.

Im on a 12 month deal with them (iPhone 4).
£25 p/m
250 mins
5000 texts
1gb data allowance

Pajero
There are lots of iPhone 3gs deals are available in Uk. Network providers such as O2, Orange, Virgin, Vodafone are offering these deals to make this gadget cheap and affordable. There are lots of deals such as contract, pay G and sim free deals are available which gives the opportunity to users to grab this gadget at discountable price.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
I love how the word poor gets thrown round so much on this website when the majority of you drive sub 3k clio's. Not everyone wants to pay top whack for a phone. My uncle is a multi millionare has range rover sports, 911's and a couple of old ferrari's and lives in a house with more bedroom's than the average homeowner has rooms. He doesn't have an iphone so he must be poor I suppose.. Get your head out your arse.

AK

M240i
LOL. Yeah. Cause I posted something along those lines ;).

You must be poor too, IIRC, can't afford the £12?!

DB.

BMW 440i
Atleast wait until the iPhone 5 is announced and out, then the 4 should drop in price in theory!

DB.

BMW 440i
I love how the word poor gets thrown round so much on this website when the majority of you drive sub 3k clio's. Not everyone wants to pay top whack for a phone. My uncle is a multi millionare has range rover sports, 911's and a couple of old ferrari's and lives in a house with more bedroom's than the average homeowner has rooms. He doesn't have an iphone so he must be poor I suppose.. Get your head out your arse.

Yawn.

LOL at the b**ch fight that just broke out.

As said, I'd wait a week or two to see what occurs with the new iPhone etc.

Alternatively, get an S2.

I lol'd - oH the irony

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL. Ben you are supposed to spot the bots not post in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.