ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for clever audio people's

Ive bought and fitted a parrot mki9200 to my kia ceed. Its a good kit but runs the bluetooth music off its own amp. Im sure its only running the front speakers aswell. Can I feed the music back into the cd player and use the amp, bass, fade and balence settings in that?. Everything is standard apart from the parrot. The cd player has an aux input

I thought of that but it seemed too simple to work lol. So if I go and buy the needed plugs I can make a y harness so both parrot and aux go into the radio without cutting anything that'll be fine.

Also what if im on a different mode from aux such as cd or radio will the parrot still kick in as it should?

In a pickle now trying to sort the line in. Ive got 4 wires on the parrot (left +- right +-) and 6 wires on the aux input on my radio. Ive attached pictures. Anyone fancy pointing me the right way?
nyny4yta.jpg
ejy7ada8.jpg