ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looks like Mike T's V6 met the....

ST
Martin_89 said:
WOW just seen it, what a machine! is that a really short ratio box or does it really pull through the gears that fast?!

Pulls as hard as your 1.2 in that video you sent me lol

I know its supercharged, but whats the noise when he lets off the loud pedal ?? it sound like a dump valve to me :S

also what is behind the passenger side vent ?
whats that rad for ??
(as you can tell i'm not clued on s/c's)

Lionel Richie
bit of belt squeal going on there mikey boyo!! hooligan!! but then you are Mike Lord of the Realm "wideboy" Taylor ;)

any one know the answers to what i wrote earlier on ?

cat171 said:
I know its supercharged, but whats the noise when he lets off the loud pedal ?? it sound like a dump valve to me :S

also what is behind the passenger side vent ?
whats that rad for ??
(as you can tell i'm not clued on s/c's)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Thank you cat and dash.

That is sweet as...!!! Sounds the nuts and looks f**king quick

Also dont know why you cant post the link as its not 'street racing' its speeding...a bit ;) Come on guys we've all f**king done it!!!

Great vid for a great car :approve:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
wow, rapid! very very rapid. Not gonna get involved about why its been removed but it does have to be 1 rule for all so you gotta live with it people!

Al, off to bed just now mate, got a wedding in the morning!

Beetle
one rule for all except admin John ;) agree with waitey, yozza's video was on here for a good few days, and clearly not all at legal speeds either.

link to this video please :)