ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looks like Mike T's V6 met the....

Clio v6
One important thing this vid is missing is the smell inside that engine bay. Oil, petrol, sweat, and probably a fair amount of blood and tears too.

Awesome !

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,
blimey , page five - it is a dump valve you can hear and the rad is the gearbox oil cooler - the belt no longer squels and it is a c/r Sadev box, 55 in first - tops out at about 138, which I find adequate!
Eats tyres, fuel and 600cc Motorbikes!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
.Griff. said:
If you're all so appauled with Yozza's video why did none of you report it???

We weren't appauled. It was a good vid to watch. We are appauled at the fact some cretin had mikes vid removed.

Megane 225 Cup
omg.. thats shocking he must hit over 100 at some points.. qulaity vid though

I bet there is a simple answer for this, but why does the engine wine befire he changes gear..?? is this a super charger thing?

Mike T said:
blimey , page five - it is a dump valve you can hear and the rad is the gearbox oil cooler - the belt no longer squels and it is a c/r Sadev box, 55 in first - tops out at about 138, which I find adequate!
Eats tyres, fuel and 600cc Motorbikes!

ahh cheers for clearing my questions up. I did think it was a d/v, but wern't too sure.
- thats is one mental car you got there !:approve:

Megane 225 Cup
Mike T said:
never over 70 - god forbid - the whine is the belt splipping

ahh cool cool, your car sounds sweet.. its not the speed its where your doing it..

good effort nice vid Mike :D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
pm pm pm pm pm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pmpm pm pm pm ME PLEASE