ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looky!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
i love em! dont want to wear shoes in it now,maybe get sum that the stig wears & keep them inside only,eh! :eek:

dawns430.jpg

dawns431.jpg

dawns429.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Nice mats think im gonna have to purches some mats for mine, if ya want the shoes the puma speedcats old ones are the best or sparco ones from demontweeks

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
bureet... i've got climate, leather, xenons and a proper steering wheel

how you don't climb aboard and burst in tears, i don't know

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
bureet... i've got climate, leather, xenons and a proper steering wheel

how you don't climb aboard and burst in tears, i don't know

climate had it - not exciting!
Leather! :( not impressed rather have my daytonas :)
Xenons think of the bills when they brake!
and err steering wheel - must be nice having the thing melt in your hand on a hot day :eek:

LOL

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
No I am worse, I dislike more colours than Christopher.

we all know if the cup in inferno had been out when you bought black gold you would have jump at the chance of owning a very rare colour 182

Ive had x3

b/g
silver
and inferno! Inferno gets my vote every day!!!!! :approve:

106 GTi
Hey ? When I ordered mine there was a Racing Blue, Inferno and Black Gold in at the dealers, you can imagine how nasty Inferno looked on a dull wet, damp December day.

Like Paddock Green, Rare for a reason.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hey ? When I ordered mine there was a Racing Blue, Inferno and Black Gold in at the dealers, you can imagine how nasty Inferno looked on a dull wet, damp December day.

we will agree to disagree! i know im right you know your wrong :eek:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Spammers!!

Nice Mats though, Not keen on the Yellow but still very Nice Mats

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

aye

people getting moist over Paddock Green/Petrol/whatever..

mmm, metallic sludge please :dead:

Maybe they look better in real life ? from the pics i'm not that keen on them, sorry. £75 is a heck of a lot for a set of mats too.