ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LORA_X

Focus RS mk1
a friend of mine who works at renault wednesbury said your car came into his place for some work, he described the car to me and i knew it was yours. he said he rembered seeing you at RWS last yr. full of praise for your car said it looks class:cool:

Subaru 330s
Hahaha yes!! He spoke to me today when I picked it up!! Said he remembered the car from the wales run and RWS! He said he had a mate with a really loud 172, I asked if it was you and it was lol!
I'm well happy to have it back, got a new front end on it after some idiot hit me 11 months ago! Due to go back again though for a new front wing after someone else had a go at it!!! Top job though, so i'm happy!
He said he was picking up a 182 today, he will love it!!!

Focus RS mk1
yeh i told him to remind the guys about the black stickers on the bumper as he said you would definatly notice if they wasnt on;)
Yeh he was but he only remembered today that the dvla still have his counterpart licence from when he had points on it from 2 yrs ago lol, so now he has got to wait! hes totally gutted and pi$$ed off lol

Subaru 330s
Ahhh man how annoying! Bet that will take ages to get back too, gutted!
Lol yes I looked at them today and thought "damn! I should have asked them to paint them RB!!" lol, might ask next time it goes in!