ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost Key

S

scottyboy1972

I have a Clio Sport 172 MkII, bought it new about 4 months ago, anyway i have somehow managed to lose my key so am currently using the spare.

Im just using the standard renault fitted security , so does anyone know if renault will me out help me out here? Would i need to get all the locks changed? Will they charge a fortune?

thanks

Dont know if you will have to change your locks, they could probably get you a key from a code or something..

They will charge you big, this is Renault afterall..:eek:

What!

Last time i was at spares a bloke with an old megane in front of me was charged £70 for a new one though.

-Rob

you aint gonna get much change out of £80-£100 mate !!

the key-fob is about £60-70 then the actual key is about £10 then you have to take your car to renault (with proof of ownership of the vehicle ) & they will code the key to the car !!....( unless they can do it straight away, which is very doubtful considering its a dearlership, youll have to leave the car with them )...........oh btw.....they charge for that too !!! have fun !!! ;)