ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots at Lakeside Today

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Saw a LY 182 and R27, Nimbus 197, red 197 in the outside carparks. Anyone?

LY 200
LY would've been me Col!

Didnt see any RB about though mate.

edit - Actually thinking about it again, i wasnt parked in the outside carpark so musta been a few of us over there today!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Actually the LY182 was driving around from the round about past the out side car parks, it looked well nice we spotted it a mile off! Deb and i was just walking through the car park and we both went wow liquid!

I was parked in 2 spaces at the bottom of the windy hill part coming in to lakeside parked there to see if got spotted! Where abouts in essex you from JayR?

LY 200
Ahhh that would've been me mate as i was heading from that round about toward the indoor carpark up near the car wash place!

Im from Canvey Col.....Should make an effort and get to some Essex meets really!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Yep, you should Jay its good to meet up with the local lot every so often! If not for the banter just to look at all the nice cars!