ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lots of newbies lately

black golf v6 4 motion

is it just me or are we getting alot of newbies joining at the minute.....somebody must be doing there job in there keep up the good work

sean

Clio v6

Lots of 182 orders and owners now joining up. Natural progression with a new hatch of all hatches. ( until the next one comes out of course ) ;)

Yaris Hybrid

With me I became interested in the 182 and did a search for Clio clubs/forums so I could get more info. I had owned two Clios but they were just 1.2 16vs.

I went on to order a 182 a couple of weeks after registering mainly thanks to the information here but wont bother joining proper until the car turns up.

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 13 July 2004

With me I became interested in the 182 and did a search for Clio clubs/forums so I could get more info. I had owned two Clios but they were just 1.2 16vs.

I went on to order a 182 a couple of weeks after registering mainly thanks to the information here but wont bother joining proper until the car turns up.
if ya sign up for membership soon mate, by the time the car arrives you should have the membership details, not forgetting that CS sticker ;)

Used to have a Focus RS

I was interested in the 182 for a change to the CTR, which is why I joined, and thanks BTW for the advise you guys gave me, but managed to find myself a new 04 Focus RS at retail price so got that instead. I am still lurking in the shadows here.

Cant change my User name though. Tried re-registering but cant use the same E/Mail address with a different user name

Quote: Originally posted by DK-CTR on 13 July 2004

I was interested in the 182 for a change to the CTR, which is why I joined, and thanks BTW for the advise you guys gave me, but managed to find myself a new 04 Focus RS at retail price so got that instead. I am still lurking in the shadows here.

Cant change my User name though. Tried re-registering but cant use the same E/Mail address with a different user name
drop a post into the "club questions and feedback" forum asking to change your forum name mate.

one of the mods will change your name (after theyve finished locking threads) *runs* ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 13 July 2004

Once they join they never leave. :devilish:
tell me about it, i came here coz i was origanlly gonna get a valver (still want one think theyre llovely lookin cars) but unfortuantly i didnt, but point being im still here!