ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lots of pics of my 182

1f.jpg

1g.jpg

1a.jpg

1d.jpg

1e.jpg

1h.jpg

1b.jpg

1eb.jpg

1ab.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Nice car....not to keen on the wheels a bit to JDM for my likeing!

Mark whats that air filter out of interest looks different?and what you had done at angelworks?

The filter is an ITG maxogen,

max.jpg

I think my inlet match was done by Ben. The engine work was done by GDI originally (cams, cable throttle, OMEX). The car currently runs around 200bhp.

It is going into Angelworks soon to have a new inlet manifold, custom radiator, uprated injectors and air con removed. Should be around 220bhp. I can justify my angelworks sticker then ;)

looks cracking my friend, i actually like the wheels, strange :S and so does mate sat next to me, new ST wheels anyone . . .? sorry to see the bump at the front though :(

jamie

looks cracking my friend, i actually like the wheels, strange :S and so does mate sat next to me, new ST wheels anyone . . .? sorry to see the bump at the front though :(

jamie

The wheels look good when they are clean but it only takes a couple of days and gthey start to look a mess.

That bump was my fault I might get it sorted at some point.

oh ok couldnt quite see from that picture must be pretty quick now will be with those mods done!

It will be very quick with 220bhp. Later in the year it will be getting stripped out completely inside to try and get it under a tonne. 220bhp and 950kg :evil:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Silver 182 Cup...one of my favourite!

Would put the 182 Anthractice's back on :)

Nice, although you should source some 172 headlights as the black surround in them looks so much better than the grey in the 182 especially on Silver car.