ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**loudest cars thread**

Vectra
was unsure what to call this thread , but basically its for the most best sounding/loudest/ridiculous sounding cars around...

post away :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Peugeot 308
Both those civics make me angry...

The fact the 1st is that low you can hear it cant even drive in a straight line, is just gay as f**k...

Clio 172 cup

anyone over 30 will remember this

spot the yellow bucket mod in the engine bay

Evo 5 RS
599xx is the best sound in the world ive decided. Next person to say something along the lines of how could you live with that is a raging homosexual.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Oh yeh...
I would buy this car back in an instant if he would sell (ive already asked him)

M3, Cup racer'd 182
I f**king hate rasp sounding exhaust so chav apart from propper sports cars e.g Ferrari and what not....
But as for the 3rd vid what the op posted "deep sound" is much better IMO

The first two cars in this thread sound so s**t it's embarrassing. Prepubescent's wet dream.

On the subject of noise in general. For me, it's about a car sounding expensive, not loud. Loud cars belong on race tracks.

EDIT: Oh and LOL at the first car taking an hour to get off his drive because he took the suspension out. Still practical though IIRC.

Last edited: