ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loudest Clio Ice

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ermmm there is one guy i ponted in this direction from TalkAudio, i guess his is in with a shout, his name was mattclio on there not sure what it is on here

BLK RSC172
wouldnt be hard to make a clio loud.....
the basics are all aready setup for loudness.... (hatchback i ment.)

Polo + Micra
i'd guess i was around fifth with 141.9dB on an RTA

pair of perfect 12 vq's in a custom FG box and a 1000/1 running at about 1200w

K20 EG Hatch
I had two 12" alpine type r's in a standard box running off a mrdm500 amp. Just for comparison how loud in db would they have been? They hurt your ears i swear!

muz

big fat japanese bus
139.6 on termlab with 2x12s off of 1000 RMS but its more about quality TBH

on RTA about 145 ;)

Pics

f18ef00a.jpg

a6b5ac3a.jpg

DSC03095.jpg

muz

big fat japanese bus
specs

Alpine 7898R
DLS MW12 x2 in custom sealed enclosure (I used to run ported which was just as loud qith 1 sub but lacked depth)
DLS CA100 amp (1000 rms @1 ohm)
DLS UR6s Components
DLS CA21Amp (2x110 rms)
Lots of big wires and expensive cabling ;)

J

jamesy

ill let you know what my new db reading is after donny south when i enter in the db drag aiming for 150:cool:

muz

big fat japanese bus
dunnaz said:
muz - are these the subs u have?? clicky here

if so, your Db is class for subs that are rated that low (im defo gona get those subs now), lol

yup yup needed 2 to get above 137 though and getting 500 RMS each (They say 400RMS but they love a wee bit more) mind you at £250 each they need to be special ;)

They are amazing subs, I have the full specs from DLS for building the perfect enclosures as well, if you just get a single I have a ported box going begging (and a CA21 which can feed it 350 RMS ;) )

Was sure somoone on TA had them running into the 140 though ported off a A3 will need to check

muz

big fat japanese bus
p.s. the rta i a joke the only time I measured I was only runign one and i got 136

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Mine should be quite loud once i have one of my XXX's reconed im only running 3 coils at the moment so its not as loud as it could be, i reckon ill be near 150 on a termlab once its all repaired.

Im running the following:

Alpine 9855r
NSB90 & Singer SP1700 (Batts)
PHD 2050 & 2200 & Prokits 6.1's with ID Chameleon Tweeters
Crossfire X-over & Epicentre
Celestra Da2K x2 (strapped at 4200rms)
Re Audio XXX12 x2
Split Charge
Target & Stinger Wiring
13 cuft and 85sq" tunned to 28hz

And im soon gonna be running a 10" midbass in each door :D

I would like to say me with my project ice clio, but its a bit excessive, running a diamond wall with 8 12" subs, four amplifiers, 5 batteries, and a rediculous amount of sound deadening. Will be doing the scenes shortly, just coming out of the bodyshop as we speak. Aiming for mid 150s