ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loughborough

172cup / mk1 rs1600
who was in loughborough on sat day/night parked next to me (blue clio valve) in a private car park, with a cliosport sticker in the back window?
you were parked outside my house....
austen

Liquid yellow 182
Oh hello! Didn't realise that was you - talk to you often enough, now i've seen your motor!! Very sweet she is too. Yes, t'was me. We were visiting mates and went to Mallory Park today to WRC.

172cup / mk1 rs1600
well that is a coinsidence, that is my house, i live at the hotel, it is my mums, if you'd have told me you were coming, i'd hav let you stay for next to nothing...
just for future reference...
austen

Clio 1.4, SV650S
austen said:
well that is a coinsidence, that is my house, i live at the hotel, it is my mums, if you'd have told me you were coming, i'd hav let you stay for next to nothing...
just for future reference...
austen

Wouldn't want to cheat your mum out of her living!

We've stayed quite a few times now, we wondered if the valver belonged to someone who lived there!

clio 1.8 16v m reg
hi im gaz i drove passed u on friday goin towards quorn about 13:00 i was in a red valver m***mof like the gold wheels:)

Liquid yellow 182
Blimey, what a small world it is! We stay there all the time. Will let you know next time and will come and say hello!

172cup / mk1 rs1600
lol what a small world it is!
yes somehow i new it was you..

gaz, yeah i saw you mate.. looked but didnt acknowledge..
austen