ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lovely 172 well i think

wheels dont Suit IMO.. too bling bling.. put them on a black or gold Volvo C70 convertible instead hehe ;) Flash without Cash.

I like those wheels but not polished, but the split rim look suits euro cars imo. Spoilers a bit in your face for my liking but looks smart overall!

-Rob

yeah actually Rob the wheel DESIGN is good just dont recommend the finish. spoilers OK, dont mean to be harsh just dont like externally modded clios too much, wrecks the brand image for me. :(

Got to agree about the spoiler...a bit big. IMO if your cars a good one you dont need to bolt on external parts (like some kid with a nova or something). It isnt too much over the top tho...still looks mean! :) Also agree on the wheels, matte finish would look much better...

spoiler aint that big it just the pic makes it look that big and for the wheels they are black chrome its the way ahead they are great as for the tints it is midnight at the back and on the sides smoke that the darkest they can be for legal of i would of had midnight all around like to do things the right way