ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely car mats

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Who makes some nice car mats for my 182 when it arrives on tuesday

I could go to halfords but i dont suppose they are as good as some bespoke company

Any ideas???

ian

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

my 182 mats are pants though...forever curling up and driving me mad....keep meaning to buy some decent ones...

Renault Laguna Coupe

Yeah youll get some mats with it, and a kit to anchor them to the carpet.

I actually got a set of rear mats with mine :p :confused:

I got some mats with my 172, but they are doing my head in curling up. I had a quote from Justmatz for a bespoke set. They want £63.95 for the ones with the Cliosport logo. Does that sound resonable?, does anyone have a set from them?

Quite a few people have them.
They aernt exactly cheap, but they are tailor made for the clio and the quality is supposed to be good.

Im sure someone with a set will come along soon.

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 25 February 2005

how does that work mate?
they gave you rear mats for a v6?

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 25 February 2005

http://www.justmatz.co.ukwww.justmatz.co.uk

you get a discount if you become a member, and you can get the cliosport logo on them .
i had some in my cup, and personally i wouldnt buy them agaim as they seemed to wear very quickly, and the logo is printed on so that comes off too

"Navy" N17 TWO

do justmatz still do the logo on the rear 1-peice mat?

i heard they stopped doing this unless requested, or have they stopped it completely

Quote: Originally posted by trevq on 25 February 2005

do justmatz still do the logo on the rear 1-peice mat?

i heard they stopped doing this unless requested, or have they stopped it completely
you always had to request the back logo anyway, but yes i heard they had stopped doing it as an option

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 25 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 25 February 2005

how does that work mate?
they gave you rear mats for a v6?
yup, work that one out :D

Skoda Fabia vRS

i had some Autostyle mats in my previous Clio, the fit was good and i was generally happy with them, however the clutch pedal wore a hole into the drivers side mat, and it sometimes used to keep hold of the clutch pedal !

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 27 February 2005Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 25 February 2005Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 25 February 2005 Yeah youll get some mats with it, and a kit to anchor them to the carpet.

how does that work mate?
they gave you rear mats for a v6?yup, work that one out :D

I have two of these now lol

clio 200 F4Rt

i have received a set of mats from justmatz, orange trim, with clio sport logo on them, ready for my cup on tuesday, seem really good quality!