ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely Exige my perfect car

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That yellow one was on PH the other week, a lady private seller had it. That plate is the worst i've ever seen !

E4 LGE = EXIGE

Have a word FFS !!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
as much as i love the lotus if i went in there with 20k i'd be driving out in a TVR definatly!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i know i wouldnt keep it long like i did the elise! as it serves little purpose other than putting a smile on my face but - id struggle to leave to park it (id be worried) were is justin when you need him?! :) what do i do??

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Plate fail tbh!

I'd rather drive out in the T350T but I can guarantee the missus would make me take the Maserati instead

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've PM'd ya back! What you gonna be using the car for? Go down, have a drive in the exige (i doubt its 'that' much difference from your 111R) and the TVR..

The exige roof off is pretty pointless tbh, as you have to leave the roof at home.. so its basically a coupe.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Not bad. Not many around for under 20k but then again thats got quite a few miles on it.

Its had the splitter and side vents colour coded as well....Exige S style.
And unless the wheels have been recoloured, they should be black.

You can't actually buy brand new non-supercharged Exiges anymore.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
thanks for feedback guys still usure just insured the clio for another year! will keep saving and pondering

i drove a 111r for a month when my s was smashed up and loved the power :)