ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loving the DCI

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I didn't know you'd given up on life Ali?

I'm on the lookout for another V12 Jag.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
As much i liked the bmw, the fuel made me sick. i was going to go for a 197 but tax, fuel and insurance, theres no point imo, i prefer to spend my money on kitting out m house atm. plenty of time for a fast motor in years to come

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As much i liked the bmw, the fuel made me sick. i was going to go for a 197 but tax, fuel and insurance, theres no point imo, i prefer to spend my money on kitting out m house atm. plenty of time for a fast motor in years to come

I bet you wear slippers and grow your own tomatos don't you... ;)

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
mpg ftw! from 5gt raider to dci.... 180 miles to £55 now 700+ to a tank of £52...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
well that would equal 76MPG, so unlikely.

My 182 says the range is well over 400 when i fill up, like i ever get that.

330 Ci
I've ONCE had 400miles out of a tank in the 182 (according to the trip computer)... my arse was twitching worse then a guest at a Barrimore pool party by the time i got to the petrol station - felt like the fuel light had been on for a lunar cycle too.

MCS R56
I've ONCE had 400miles out of a tank in the 182 (according to the trip computer)... my arse was twitching worse then a guest at a Barrimore pool party by the time i got to the petrol station - felt like the fuel light had been on for a lunar cycle too.

Yeah, they can make 400. I managed it a few times.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
its down to about 800 miles now at 65mpg, i did bang on 700 miles on my last tank. (mk3 dci 86 btw) my mrs mk2 dci 65 does around the same if not better