ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low entry jack?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Any recommendations? Couldn't get a standard trolley jack under the Meggy. Be nice to have a solid one that gets the car up relatively high.

Cheers

dawgtired

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Mk2 Ph2 172 van
The SGS I had was rubbish. I've ended up with a Clarke CTJ3000G for the last couple of years, and does all I need.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I’ve got the £100 Costco one and it even fits under my (very low) track car. Only 1.5T though so bare that in mind. Super light though and will go up high enough for me to get under the car.
the 2T one was nearly double the price. And size!

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
I've got this one for trackdays as i was struggling to get an ally one that would go under my Clio

Very happy with it.

But if you dont need it to be light go steel, much easier to find a good low clearnace one for good price. Got a steel one in the garage and massive reach it never struggles.

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
I've got the Halfords one. Main flaw with it is its quite easy to over tighten the valve making slowly lowering the car more difficult. Easy to work around though once you remember not to tighten it too much.

Otherwise it's quite good if you just want a cheapy, has lifted my Clio and my van with no problems.