ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low mileage 172's...............

RenaultSport 172
Some people worry about mileage waaaaaaaay too much..

Id rather a car thats been serviced and looked after on 80k than one thats not been treated as well but its on 40k.

The point is that you won't know how well the 40k car has been treated. It will just appeal to most people more.

RenaultSport 172
PS: Made my first journey in a week today and the clock ticked onto 26K.
I've now done 3400 in the 8 months I've had her. Can't believe how little mileage I do these days

PH1 172 Sport
I would rather a car with average mileage/High mileage thats been looked after then one that with low mileage that hasn't.

Also cars with average to above normal mileage will have spent most of that mileage on long journeys anyway so in theory there will be less wear on most of the parts. Low mileage cars also tend to be neglected service wise as most people don't realise that cam/auxilery belts, oil etc are also time dependant changes and not just mileage dependant.