ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low throttle missfire

black 172 phase1
right got a 172 x reg 2000,when light throttle applied to maintain a set speed say 20mph ,car hesitates and stumbles,missfire maybe,but clears when throttle pushed harder through it,changed ngk plugs ,fuel filter, idle valve, lambda, coil pack and leads,and swapped with mates map sensor cold start sensor etc,still same ,plugged in to mates snap on solus no codes ,only thing left is injectors could these cause this issue ,if yes has anyone got a set with fuel rail for sale,i live chelmsford essex way so nearer the better cheers

2005 RB FF182
my mate had this problem and new injectors sorted it. he got stuck outta town and had to put some cheap ron 95 fuel in and thats what caused it.

RS RIP
sounds like mine a while ago, new injector fixed it. Get it on a serious (Bosch or the like) computer because it should read out as "injector fault"

Snap-on sucks

black 172 phase1
ok cool thanks for reply going to check soon as possible ,go breakers tomorrow if no one on here got a set