ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lower dash removal

clio 172
cheers mark. i found the guides on how to remove the top half, but not the bottom half. i'll have a go at it tomorrow

clio 172
well ive got the whole day off tomorrow so hopefuly i'll get somewhere! lol yeah i've knackered my radio surround up, so iv bought a poverty spec lower dash. i'll need to spray the radio surround silver, but i'll need to seperate the surround and smooth it down to spray it. hope it all goes to plan :S

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio v6
That's the modern link, you'll get a 404 error on a lot of the old links. To convert just take the thread number (e.g. 583827) and put it at the end of cliosport.net/threads/
That thread is in the guides section though, which I believe you need to be a paid up member to access. £12 or something for a year, well worth it IMO.
Thanks mate for the quick reply
I'll sign up for the paid membership now.
Cheers