ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lower seats

i read in the news of the world that the clio trophy has been played about with and the seats are lower to sort out the bad driver position.is it true ? if so would i be able to buy new subframes or something to sort it out without buying new seats.for my big fat 182

so they will all have recaros ? how would you go about getting custom made ones ?

[Edited by steamywindows on 07 June 2005 at 10:29pm]

B-road bully

ttrue thing wit the clio, more like your sitting on it rather than in it, hope the sort it in the new clio thoo luks unlikely:cry:

Clio 1.4, SV650S

tee he he... i lowered my seat as far as it would go.... probably a 20-30mm difference to how i was driving before.... much more involving. :confused:;)

They are fitting the Recaros in all trophys, I doubt that they are fitted on custom subframes though. The Recaros in my 182 are lower than the standard seats can go....

you wont be able to get much lower on standard subframes and runners, the reaon being that the subframe has to clear the airducts that are under the carpet the the rear footwells. Mine were butchered in the interest of getting as low as poss. im running a set of cobra buckets with custom subframes (Speak to Yoz about these)